You can help raise money for ArtCare projects each time you shop online by registering with easyfundraising.org.uk
When you make purchases at any of easyfundraising's partner retailers including: Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, ebay and over 2000 others they will donate up to 15% of what you spend directly to ArtCare at no extra cost to you.
If you would like to support us in this way go to the ArtCare page at easyfundraising and follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the form to register your details
- Find the retailer you want to shop with
- Click to visit the retailer and shop as you normally would
- Your donation will be shown in your easyfundraising account within 30 days
You can also raise money for us every time you search the web by using easysearch and choosing ArtCare as your good cause. For each search you make you will earn ArtCare half a penny. Over the course of a year that could mean £25. Use the search box directly from our webpages or go to the easysearch webpage and set it as your default search engine.
Other ways to help
There are various other ways to offer support the ArtCare project.
As an individual you could:
- Make an annual donation by joining ArtCare's Primary Colours Friends Scheme
- Purchase a picture or craftwork from one of our temporary exhibitions
- Take part in the annual Stars Appeal sponsored 'Walk for Wards' to raise money for a specific project - in June 2011 walkers, pictured opposite, raised over £500 for the 'Young at Heart' project
- Visit the ArtCare shop and buy greetings cards, postcards, publications of ready made artpacks
- Get practically involved as an ArtCare volunteer
As a group you could:
- Consider sponsoring an artwork
- Donate some materials for a project. The 'Aspects of Silk' quilt in Rheumatology was made with materials kindly donated by fashion designers Georgina Von Etzdorf
- Help spread the word by inviting ArtCare to talk to your group or organisation
For further details of any of the above please contact the ArtCare office on ext. 4517.