What we offer
ArtCare provides a variety of visual, participatory and environmental projects for patients, visitors and staff at Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust and is also able to provide some arts in health services to external clients. For example, we currently run a temporary exhibition programme and art workshops for patients at Westminster Memorial Hospital, Shaftesbury.
- a full interior design service advising on colour schemes; designing bespoke flooring, wall cladding and ceiling tiles; designing internal doorsigns; window film;, finding innovative ways for displaying information etc.
- a framed print service for wards and departments
- a temporary exhibitions programme
- advice and organisation of specific commissions, including selection of suitable artists from our extensive database or advertising, contracts and pricing
- participatory arts projects including musical performances, creative writing, art workshops for patients, community healthy living projects and staff arts workshops
- video and animation projects
- collaborative projects with local schools and colleges
- advice on graphic design and leaflet and poster layout, web design advice
- consultancy on setting up arts in health projects, art committees and art fundraising
- talks and presentations about arts in health and guided tours of artworks at Salisbury District Hospital
What will it cost?
ArtCare will provide options to match your available budget. With a range of nature and abstract images to select from, A4 or A3 framed prints are a low cost way of brightening up your ward or office space. If you have a larger budget, artwork commissioned for a particular space can make a real impact and help create a unit's identity. The following gives a general guide to costs:
- For £250 - 1 full-day workshop with a professional artist OR 2 afternoon workshop sessions incl. materials OR 10+ framed prints of mixed sizes
- For £1000 - Complete area review with commissioning of artworks OR combination of artist-led workshop and framed prints
- For £3000 - Mural panels for waiting area AND/OR series of 6 art workshops AND/OR performance or participatory project
For more information or to discuss a project proposal please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and available budget.